Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone enjoy hunting deer as much as i do?

what kind of attractent should i use this weekend in Northwestern ohio Does anyone enjoy hunting deer as much as i do?
It's hard to say if I enjoy hunting as much or more than you do. Could you quantify how much you love hunting deer. Let me know what your quantifying paradigm is so I can apply it to my love for hunting. That way, we will have a way of comparing our relative intensity of enjoyment of deer hunting.





I don't fine attractants to be all that good. I think they are best in attracting hunters in the store. I have found some value in masking scents if they are used properly. The most effective attractant I have found is the use of rattling horns. If the deer are in rut, rattling is a very effective way of attracting deer. They think it is two deer fighting and want to come see who it is and what does they are fighting over They tend to come at a run when you are rattling so be prepared. .Does anyone enjoy hunting deer as much as i do?
Deer are not only tasty but they are more healthy to eat than beef, pork or chicken.





Mice are cute...But mice aren't likely to be eaten...by most people.





In the state I reside in it is unlawful to 'domesticate' wild game.


What most people don't understand about hand outs to wild animals is that they become accustom to the handouts and may stay in an area unsuitable for their survival in hard winter conditions.
i use some stuff that comes in a little bottle called moon fire, it works pretty well, i just put it on a wick and hang it from a branch downwind of me
No, I don't, they live in my backyard and I feed them, they are so cute, I like the meat though when someone else kills them.
Yes, no attractant necessary in order to be successful.* Just be out there in a tree stand.*

No comments:

Post a Comment