Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I send my cash donation to help Harry Whittington? He really needs a professional hunting lesson.?

Dick Cheney should have helped him out, but since he's not going to, I guess I might have to. I would hate to see him eat more bird shot.Where can I send my cash donation to help Harry Whittington? He really needs a professional hunting lesson.?
What makes you think Cheney did that on accident? I sure don't think it was an accident, I think he really wanted to kill the man for not following orders about Scooter Libby. These people are Nazi's.Where can I send my cash donation to help Harry Whittington? He really needs a professional hunting lesson.?
only if you split the money to bribe an offical to revoke dick's gun permit.





i can't believe that wasn't a crime...normally when you shoot someone in the face they call it attempted murder, or assult or somethign.
Send it to me, I could use the money after living under the Bush/Cheny economy for 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment