Saturday, August 21, 2010

Name for my roads on deer hunting property?

recently purchashed 300 acres of whitetail deer hunting property roads are being made throughout property and i have some names, buy need extras this is what i have Rockys Road, Pollys Path, Laines Loop, Callies Cove, Heart A Way, Connies Crossing, need a few more thanks for your helpName for my roads on deer hunting property?
How about honoring your parents or grandparents?





My brothers and I subdivided some land for development and we went back in the family tree and named all the streets using our family last names. I'm sure no one living there knows why, but it's a nice legacy to tell our kids about.Name for my roads on deer hunting property?
How about.. deer crossing court, doe glen lane, double back buck circle, clearcut corner, wheat field lane, pond road (I know doesn't sound to original...lol..you asked), ridge runner road, many trail cove.
good for you,,, buck stops here,,, deer xing...shoot high watch um die..and of least of the best i have seen,, rut ahead ok good luck
';Big Buck Boulevard'; for the one where you shoot the most big bucks close by, and ';Drop Tine Lane'; are all I can think of
Buck Ridge,Does Corner,Doe Heat Run,Trophy Point,Deer Drive,Big Rack Cir

No comments:

Post a Comment