Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hunting - GUYS would you like a camouflage shirt as a christmas gift from a girlfriend...?

from cabelas... a good pattern


and no i DONT mean just a shirt.





thanks :)Hunting - GUYS would you like a camouflage shirt as a christmas gift from a girlfriend...?
I'm sure any guy would like something like that, but you also have to remember, that not every guy likes those types of shirts.





Does your boyfriend? If so, I say go for it. There's just plain camo tshirts and there are also nice piratically camo or full camo button up shirts which he could wear when he goes hunting or to go somewhere nice.


You could wrap it by using a paper bag (have the printed side down (the ink won't transfer) and you could use rafia or twine in place of ribbon too.





If you do get him a shirt, try to get a pattern that is pretty close to the terrain that he hunts in.Hunting - GUYS would you like a camouflage shirt as a christmas gift from a girlfriend...?
I wouldn't, but I'm one of those crusty old farts who doesn't like camouflage,





IMO, spending a fortune on camo gear, only to top it with legally required blaze orange vest and hat makes no sense.





if your boyfriend likes camo, I'm sure he will be glad to get the camo clothes from you.





And if I were your boyfriend, I'd like it and wear it just because you gave it to me. I'll bet your fellow will feel the same way.





Doc hudson
Something like this would be nice....





http://exoticis.com/products/s012_Camouf鈥?/a>
I know I wouldn't want a gift like that from a girlfriend.





















































My WIFE would shoot me for even having a girlfriend.
Absolutely! And a Girlfriend who asks this question. Jesse
Yes that would be great.


Realtree is a great pattern.
It depends if she's wearing it when she gives it to me.
Yes I would.....thanks for asking...and some camo nighties he might like too..........
No flannel is better.
That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment