Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Looking for fly in Moose Hunting of northern Ontario?

I'm seeking a top quality outfitter with a lots of experience who can offer me remote, fly in moose hunting opportunities with tags ... for this year, and future seasons. I'd also like to be able to catch some fish while i'm out hunting.





Any reccomendations?





JamesLooking for fly in Moose Hunting of northern Ontario?
You should check out http://www.MooseMaster.com ... Air Ivanhoe is the top notch tourist outfitter based out of Northern Ontario offering fly in moose hunting opportunities for Archery and Rifle season. They're based out of Foleyet, between Timmins and Chapleau.Looking for fly in Moose Hunting of northern Ontario?
What I did was Google it. You can find all kinds of outfitters and packages. Good luck and catch a char for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment