Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What to do in London on a 10 day R&R? Besides hunting Home grown Terrorists?

Woohoo!~, Flying out in a few hours! Off to Kuwait and then on to the statue of Boadicea! Hmmm something in common? ( only I won't lose).What to do in London on a 10 day R%26amp;R? Besides hunting Home grown Terrorists?
Try the sport of Thames diving. It's simple. Tie some lead weights around your feet and then throw yourself in the Thames.What to do in London on a 10 day R%26amp;R? Besides hunting Home grown Terrorists?
Ghost of kitty past says to go shopping.
enjoy yourself, party hardy, and relax in any way you see fit
Have a ball girl!


By the way the Boy Scouts are there celebrating the 100th birthday of scouting in the International Jamboree.


Pat some of them on the back. Many of them are coming up behind you into the ranks, like my son. Just finished 11b AIT
Congratualtions and enjoy your break---I'm sure its well deserved!





Not sure if the craze has completely passed, but it seemed like many people had taken up all sorts of water sports for a while there....





PS: I found a really good karaoke bar in Southampton last year. I forget the name. It might have been the Lizard Lounge? I'm not sure. If you're interested I could find out. The people in England seem to sing much better than in the US.
On R%26amp;R.


Make full use of it.


Hunting the Aliens.


Let the MIB take care of it.


Should watch ';Chicken Run';


The kangaroo boxer with the rattle snake.
You have a good time Glad you are safe
Have fun!





Chill out!





Enjoy LIFE!





and watch out for Sweet Death, I think she bites





I would send a smiley face but don't know how
take a train to Enbra (edinburgh) y'll have a fooken better time. I 'll meet ya and show you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment