Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm just wonder if Cheney still go hunting and did anybody when with him?

for innocent Americans only.I'm just wonder if Cheney still go hunting and did anybody when with him?
I think we need to reward the Democrats with a hunting trip guided by Cheney.





Oh, and arm Cheney with a mini-gun and a 12 pack of ice cold beer.I'm just wonder if Cheney still go hunting and did anybody when with him?
don't care what cheney does. But if he is hunting, he is NOT lying or stealing the gov't - so be glad he is hunting.
Cheney is a criminal.
Yes they do, however they stay behind him.
sure he does, and lots go hunting with him
Why don't you go with him.
You know how he clings to his guns
Sure, as long as he stands in FRONT of me
I when. Got shot. Dang!
We probably don't hear it in the news, because he might have accidently shot the reporter ... u never know ...
he will keep KILLING until we put him in jail where he belong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment