Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hunting with Dick Cheney, or a passanger in a car with Ted Kennedy, where would you be the safest?

It's amazing how all the Democrats are so quick to keep any Republican's past in the light and say how horrible they are (ie. how people still get on GW for his college days... hey we all did a lil smack back then), but heaven forbid you bring up a democrats past!!! SATAN SATAN satan an an an an.... And yeah I'd go huntin wih Cheney. He also has less chance of me beatin him over the head with a cricket bat than Kennedy.Hunting with Dick Cheney, or a passanger in a car with Ted Kennedy, where would you be the safest?
i would rather take my chances with dickHunting with Dick Cheney, or a passanger in a car with Ted Kennedy, where would you be the safest?
Dick shoots you and you live. Drive into a river and you are dead.
Golly gee, what a thoughtful question. I guess I'll have to tune in to Rush or Sean to get the ';correct'; answer. I probably can't think it through for myself.


Hmmm. Ted Kennedy has an accident more than 30 years ago and someone dies. He handled it poorly and pled guilty to leaving the scene. He apologizes and asks the voters to decide whether they want him to continue to represent them. Cheney accidentally shoots someone and first tries to lay low, then lay blame on the victim, then hand-picks an interviewer to tape him admitting that he was the one who pulled the trigger. Both showed errors in judgment, and errors that one would not expect to be repeated again. Which means that you are safe with either, in my view.


Therefore, I'll ride any day with Kennedy if he's going where I want to go (he's not). I'd also hunt with Cheney if he's hunting something I'd like to hunt (he isn't).


Maybe the question should be, is the world safer with Cheney in power or with Kennedy? I'll choose Kennedy any day of the week, thank you.
Oh goodness lol, hmmmm, can I swim or should I hit the dirt?


I'll second the answer above from Jimmy R.
Idealy hunting dick cheney with ted kennedy.





Safest obviously passanger
hunting with dick cheney, you can always stand behind him. Passanger in a car with Ted Kennedy...you have no escape!!
I would do neither, I am more worried about Bush and his conquest of the world to worry about something that happened 30 years ago or something that was a pure accident.
haha this is a funny Q, but everyone should know about the Ted thing
jimmy r: lol, that was funny.





statistically, i would rather hunt with cheney: you are less likely to die in a hunting accident than in an automobile accident. Also, it would give me a great opportunity...


:-)
Dick Cheney any day of the week %26amp; twice on Sunday. Ted Kennedy left the scene of the accident at Chappaquidick(sp) %26amp; should've been tried for vehicular manslaughter(Under todays laws)
Well would you rather be drowning in a car on a cold night while your fellow passenger scrambles out of the car and lets you die because he does not want a DUI, or would you rather have buck shot in your chest and be released from the hospital and back in the office in one week? Anyone for A????? I didn't think so. The answer, let me go shooting with Cheney any day, because at the end of the day I will still be alive.
You have been listening to Rush, I gather ?
I'd rather be hunting with Cheney than riding off a bridge with Teddy
Being a passenger in a car, you have a chance of survival either way but,still I pick Ted.
Well, at least Cheney got help! that poor girl Kennedy left in the car had broken finger nails trying to claw her way out! I'd have to say hunting with cheney
Definitely hunting. The guy that Cheney shot is still alive. I think the Army and Marines crushed the Republican Guard in Iraq in less time than it took Kennedy to call the authorities about his driving ';incident';...sickening that he's still in politics.
Hunting with Dick, I wouldn't want to be caught dead with Teddy.
As long as there's no fellatio involved, I think you'd be safer in the car with Ted.
';Dick blows load in Old man's face'; should be the headlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment