Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever gone Snipe hunting. How do they taste?

Very bland actually. I wouldn't waste time hunting one; not very yummy.Have you ever gone Snipe hunting. How do they taste?
The taste is that of the dust of feeling a fool. I was nine when I want out on a snipe hunt with an old flour bag. When we got home my mother had a cup of hot chocolate--with a marshmallow--to wash away the taste.Have you ever gone Snipe hunting. How do they taste?
LOL LMAO I remember when my brother took me snipe hunting... i was like seven and i spend like three hours lost in the woods trying to find those stupid things... only to find out that they aren't real... So seeing as they aren't real they don't taste like anything :)
Snipe hunting isn't real. It's a fake type of hunting that veteran hunters play on greenhorns. It's sort of a rite of passage.
yes i,ve been hunting. not caught even one yet. but i just know i,m gonna get me one this year!!!
They taste like chicken.
we all ways play snipe hunting in you don't taste any thing














Seth


鈽犫槧鈽犫槧
old joke lol hope you didnt fall for it

No comments:

Post a Comment