Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will I be able to take my sons hunting next autumn?

Yes, no one can take all our rights to own guns they may restrict type and caliber but they will never be able to remove all guns, i think gun control is bullsh*t and only effects us but obviously you have to be republican to see the damage gun control does concealed carry has made violent crimes drop we will continue to hunt and own firearms but probly not as freely as we do now, were all waiting to see what happens im expecting the worseWill I be able to take my sons hunting next autumn?
That depends on whether or not our new president does what he promised or what he has done in the past.


Look at his history on hunting/ and shooting- if there is still a season you may have to use rocks and sticks to take game.Will I be able to take my sons hunting next autumn?
It would depend upon the age of your sons, and the laws of the state where you hunt.
not after all of the liberals that just got elected confiscate all of our guns....





better hide a few of them before it's too late
Sure you can


But how do you feel about muzzle loaders
If he is old enough and you are still alive than I can see no reason why not.
Absolutely, no problem.*
If you do it legally...sure.
i dont see why not
I presume you are in USA so don't see why not. A better question is why you would want to? What is so great about teaching children to kill?

No comments:

Post a Comment